I was trying to submit my new WP7 application to the marketplace when I got this error:
The [NeutralResourceLanguage] attribute is missing on the entry assembly. (2003)
I tried resubmitting it hoping that the coding gods would bless it. They didn’t so I started researching it and decided that I’d share the steps that I took to resolve it below:
Let’s fix it!
Right-click your project name then click properties.
Click on the Application tab then click the Assembly Information button.
If it says (none) then you have found your problem so go ahead and set the Neutral Language to your intended culture as shown below.
Anyways I hope this helps someone with a similar problem. I created this blog partially for myself but it is always nice to help my fellow developer.
Thanks for reading.